Week 11 BVSc

Hello lovelies, I hope you all had a great week last week, all you've got to this is that it's almost Christmas, a time to enjoy being with your family and cherishing all of the small things in life. I personally can't wait until Christmas because it will allow me to spend time with my family members who are going through some very tough times at the moment. I want to cherish every moment possible with them and I don't know about you but giving gifts is the absolute best bit about Christmas. Lets get on into this blog.

Last week was slightly hectic to say the least, but hey when do I have a week that's not hectic. I had an awesome gym session on Monday, it was one of those gym sessions that you can barely walk away from and your legs hurt for the next 2 days, which in hindsight wasn't the best idea because I had two rowing sessions on Tuesday and a water session on Wednesday. Oh I've got to tell you about Wednesday, I was put in a double on the water with Eleanor and even though i know it was a very wide boat we felt so good in it, we were able to sit it and get our blades off the water which was exciting and the only downside was it was tipping down with rain, on the cycle there and back and while we were rowing !
 
the lectures last week went well, I knew that it was going to be a busy week so I didn't really get much down time however I did it that way so that I could chill at the weekend. On Tuesday evening I went and got my lashes done which i always love doing, it's the one luxury I allow myself a uni it just makes me feel a bit more put together.

On Thursday out at langford the morning felt like a real waste we had 2 lectures on study skills and what is a profession which could have easily been a reading task but oh well, I got to leave in the afternoon at 4pm which is always a bonus and I got to rowing in time to find out that I'm not eating anywhere near enough calories a day or protein a day, so that's an aim for the coming weeks to bring up my protein intake. Then don't get me started on Friday afternoon we had 3 hours of lectures about veterinary public health the government interventions and legislation and to tell you the truth I skipped the last one ( I'll tell you the reason later on). Now I know some people reading this will argue that they are important topic and I'm not saying they aren't however all we heard about was brexit this brexit that and how everything is going to have to change after it, so why teach us old stuff? that's my question. Anyway rant over, the reason I missed the last lecture was because I went to sign the contract for our house next year !!! Woooooooo I'm so happy it's such a weight lifted off my chest.

Most nights last week i was working until gone 10pm which I don't really like to do so I did get rather tired however it was all worth it because on Saturday afternoon I went home to see Jack and my family which was just the most perfect weekend. Jack and I chilled and watched The Holiday on Saturday and he stayed the night then on Sunday morning he had to be up early for work, but then after work he came back and we watched Love Actually with popcorn and everything it was just so nice. He also gave me my Xmas present which is a necklace with two intertwined infinity signs on it and I love it not planning on taking it off anytime soon. I also went shopping with my sister and bought the most amazing Xmas jumper which i shall be wearing constantly now until Xmas.
And that was my week, a very brief overview but still all in all a good busy week.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I hope to see you here next week, just remember to be thankful and to count all your blessings, and don't forget to smile because it can make someones day.

Comments

Popular Posts