Week 10 BVSc

Hello lovelies, I can't believe it's been 10 weeks since I started uni, it feels like an eternity but at the same time like no time at all. I hope you have all had an amazing week and are looking forward to next week. Remember that if you've had a bad week, next week is a new one, leave this week behind and move on to make the next the best ever. On with my week.

So I've had a pretty packed week, I've now got into the routine of gyming 7-8 am Monday to Wednesday which is really good because it clears up my evenings, however it does mean that I get very tired but I'm working on that. I'm working on it by planning chill time into my  days to make sure that I do take time to do nothing, this is making me more relaxed and making me feel like I'm getting the right amount of work done but also giving myself time.
This week I've had really long days finishing at 5 most days then going straight to rowing which has been tough however I've made it to the end of the week I've survived and now all I want to do is sleep, however I have to get ready for the week coming up. Here is a little look into what I do on a Sunday evening to get ready for the week. So first thing I do is write by blog, then I look at my time table and write it out to pin onto my board, this helps me because I can visualise my week and plan all my spare time for rowing and chill time and library time. I then cook all of my lunches and dinners for the week, this allows me to not waste time during the week cooking. I then place all of my clothes out for the next and get my bag ready for the week. Then I get ready for bed and sleep.
This week I did get a a bit ill just because the days were very long and I was getting up before 7am every morning, and on Thursday I felt so shit, my glands were all swollen and I had a bad headache, which meant that my rowing went terribly and I also was very tired on Tuesday, so rowing didn't go well at all this week, but I did have a rowing race on Saturday.
My first head race, I was up at 5:45am and I had made two tins of cakes and 30 sandwiches, we left at 7 am and got there for 7:30am from there I had to learn how to use the timing app and then I started my long walk up to the start of the race which was 3km away !!! it took an hour to walk there then I had to stay for about an hour and a half, then I had to run back to the start line so that I could get changed into my uni suit and our boat had no sound system which meant that I couldn't hear the cox but oh well, we then rowed up to the start 45 mins late and proceeded to sit there for 1:30 hrs and absolutely freeze, when we finally got to race it went pretty well, our balance was a bit off and I did some very duff strokes but we won our division which felt amazing even though we couldn't medal because we had a senior in our boat. After the race I helped wash the floors and order the numbers for the boat tags and then finally we went home at 6pm so it was a very long day and i slept very well afterwards. 
The reason my week was so packed Monday to Thursday was because on Friday we had reading day which allowed me to catch up with all my write ups from the week and get all my work done so that I didn't have to worry about it during the weekend which was lovely.
Today I went to bath to meet up with my best friend and her boyfriend ( third wheeling goals ! ) which was lovely we walked around the Christmas market and went to look at the ice skating but didn't go because it looked too wet, we then had a lovely lunch and I parted ways with them to head back home so that I could do my Sunday afternoon scheduled of meal prepping and getting ready for the week.

Thank you for reading I hope you too have also had an amazing week and I hope that next week is even better for you. Don't forget to count your blessings and to smile at people because you never know it could make their day. Thank you again for reading see you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts