Week 17 BVSc.... I think

Hello lovely people, I'm sorry for not posting this yesterday I was too shattered to even think of picking up my computer and writing this. I hope you all had a wonderful week last week, I'm just going to do a short blog post today about my week last week, then next week I'm planning on doing a post about the welfare aspects of the breeding of brachycephalic breeds.

So let me think, last week was quite a heavy week on lectures, Monday as ever was a non-eventful day, I was up early at 5am to go rowing then i was back in Bristol by 9am and Igymed till 10am , which is something I love doing on a Monday morning because it really starts the week of right. Having finished lectures at 4pm I went to the library and finished writing up my lectures until about 7pm. I was quite lucky on Monday because I had a few 1 hour gaps in which I could write up my previous lecture.
Tuesday as ever was another long day, with S&C in the morning, straight into lectures which I finished off with a practical 2-4pm, which was actually a good practical thinking about it, I really understood what was going on.
Wednesday was ma B-Day, I turned 20 years young, I had the most disgusting practical for 3 hours in the morning which was vile, dissecting calves stomachs, just trust me when I say NEVER DO IT! my rowing session in the afternoon went really well in my single, I was feeling super balanced. In the evening I went for ice-cream with the rowers then for noodles with my flat, after that they brought me cake and it was all super cute, but I was really tired so I went to bed earlyish.
Thursday morning I was up at 5am to get to ergs on time, upon finishing I ran up to the bus and spent a whole day at Langford, after getting back I went straight to ergs and only did tech because the whole day really wears me out on Thursdays.
Friday was a lovely short day, I only had two lectures and then my family came down to celebrate my birthday, we did a bit of shopping and my best friend came down and gave me an amazing B-Day present, we went out for a really posh dinner which was soooooo good. I had to be in bed super early because on Saturday I was up at 4am.
Now that was a disgusting get up! I left Bristol at 5am to go to Eton Dorney, I rowed with the seniors and we had a really good session, it was very very very hard work on my part because I'd never doe any rowing like that before. In the evening I had the vet ball which was a laugh, I'm not amazing in situations like that because I tend to shut myself off as I don't gossip or make small talk really, but the food was really good. In classic Sam fashion I left the ball at 11pm because I had to be up early again on Sunday.
Another 7am get up, I had to get some cooking done and some work done before I left for rowing at 11am, the rowing we did was actually really good, it was so sunny which was lush and we raced 3.5km twice in a quad and an 8 and it felt ok, some bits were amazing and others weren't but overall we had fun, if my hands could speak I'm sure they'd say something different but oh well! In the evening I got some more work done and I made myself pancakes then crashed into bed.

I know this is exceedingly boring to read, I promise to do better but I'm currently to try and stay on top of everything until the end of term, which is only 5 weeks away aaaaahhhhhh! Anyway I shall love you and leave you there, if there is something you would like me to write about please let me know. I hope you all have amazing weeks and remember to smile, you never know it could make someones day.

Comments

Popular Posts