My 100th blog, So Why do I Write it ?

Hello lovely people, hope you've all had an amazing week. THIS IS MY 100TH BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay I finally made it ! Even though not a lot of people read my blog and if someone I knows reads it I am normally mortified because I know that my writing is super awkward, I still love to write my blog. As I didn't have a very busy week this week lecture wise I'm going to base this whole blog on Why I write the blog and why I spend time doing it. You probably read that in the title, sorry.  Then at the end I'll touch on my week.

Why Do I Write My Blog?

  1. I write this blog to get my thoughts out into the world. I know that many people won't have a second care in the world about my thought an views and experiences. However for me this is a mental health kinda thing. Knowing that my thoughts and struggles are out there in the world helps me because I know that they aren't stuck in my head, which can just become dangerous for anyone. So for anyone who thinks that they tend to keep all of their emotions in, I would recommend starting your own blog, it can be anonymous but as long as you putting your thoughts out to the world helps, who cares. 
  2. Hopefully my blog helps some people, I like to think that some of my blog posts help people and all people to not feel alone or like they have no idea about something when it comes to uni and A-Levels and EPQ, I hope that I can help in that aspect. I will be doing a series on house hunting at uni which should be helpful and fun for people to read. 
  3. One day I can't wait to read back this blog and despite it being hella cringey I can see how far I've come from 2016 to my future self. Yes I will cringe at the writing; Yes I will laugh at the punctuation and spelling. I hope that one day I'll look back and be proud of what I did, who knows I could still be writing it. 
  4. People in my life ask me why I spend 1 hour of my evening writing this every week, and I can honestly say that I love writing it, I know that very few people read it but this is what is going to document important parts of my life over these coming years and I can't wait to share it with the world.
  5. To anyone out there thinking about starting a blog, do it ! you won't regret it there is no rule saying you have to post every week, you can just post when something big happens in your life, but say no one is around to listen to you, well you always have the internet to type your worries into and random people around the world who will stumble upon your ramblings, and who knows it could make their day.
My Week 

This week I had the week off to revise for an exam that I had on Friday. The exam actually went better than expected, I was happy with how it went and I hope that I did ok. Jack arrived Friday evening and we had a huge binge meal which was really good, I slept like shit ! which consequently meant that on Saturday I felt ill and super tired. We went to the Christmas market and watched The Grinch Movie which was incredible defo go watch it. On the rowing front, I got onto the Nov Squad, I then went rowing on Wednesday afternoon in a double which was so much fun I was soooo happy to get back into a skull boat it felt so good, I also meant I super cute cat which I hugged for a long time. I got very cold and wet however which I think made me feel ill on Saturday. I then went rowing today in the womens 8 in the novs squad which felt really good. I've got a hella busy week so I'll try to post but it may be short. 

Many thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next week. Remember to smile this week and be thankful for what you have. 

Comments

Popular Posts