Back Log

Hello lovely people so I haven't the past two weeks, i know it's just not on and don't worry I'll catch you up on everything and I'll be back on it at the end of this week i promise. Also please excuse all of the lower case i's my computer isn't auto-correcting anything which is always fun. So I'm just going to take a short time to explain whats happened.

So not last week the week before we had our first week of the animal health science one unit and let me tell you it was SUPER long, because of the week of before it they crammed a load of stuff into it. i also started proper rowing that week which was very exciting and i can't wait to see ow the team develops, one thing to note that is stuck in my brain which just shows how traumatised i was, is the fact that, that Friday we finished at 5PM !!!!!!!!!!! way too late for a Friday i know, thank you for all of your sympathy. That week we also got to do our first proper dissection, it works by every 4 people are on a dissection table and you get a whole fixed dog, and each week we get a new task on how to dissect a section of it which was so amazing, and i'm currently really enjoying the live dissection. That weekend i went home which was lovely i got to see my family a lot which i loved and i got to go to the cinema with my best friend. On Sunday i went to a swim meet which was interesting considering i haven't raced in 2.5 years, and i would take it as a success as i didn't drown !

The week after so last week, we had another heavy week, lecture wise, however due to events that happened at the weekend i spent the week working on doing fewer hours of extra work in the library, because i felt like i was exhausting myself, and it worked i have been feeling more chilled and working more efficiently. The rowing is week went well, i found out though that i can't race with the novice squad at BUCS because I've already held a British rowing membership, which is frustrating however i can't do anything about it so I'll just work harder at rowing. On Thursday we had a farriery practical which was just hilarious, me, Clara and Emily weren't the best i feel like it was because of the foot we had. On Friday it was slightly more tolerable as we finished at 4 pm, the lectures have been tough but I've got the whole of Xmas to read over them. At the weekend I had my first rowing race which was very fun, we didn't do amazing but it was all a learning curve, my foot plate came off which never helps. I also got to spend a lovely part of the weekend with Jack, he came down on Saturday afternoon and as the true adults we are we had fajitas and watched Elf, an incredible xmas movie a must watch every year. Then Jack came and watched my rowing race which i loved. After getting back from rowing i did my bulk cooking for the week which was amazing, I'll be having a sausage casserole for dinners and for lunches I'll be having coconut rice with fishcakes and green beans, so I'm very excited.

The things i need to work on this week and again taking time for myself, not tiring myself out and working efficiently when I've dedicated times to work. I will see all of you at the end of this week, i hope you all have an amazing week, remember to count your blessings and smile at people, who knows you could make their day.

Comments

Popular Posts