Quiet period

Hello everyone, I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week and been super productive. It’s the end of a long day of revision for me whilst writing this. It’s getting so close to my exams now which is what this blog is mainly going to be about.

So my first exam is this week and hence I will be post on here less, not that anyone will notice however I just wanted to say I’m going to be dropping down to one post every two weeks. This is just so that I don’t have to worry about trying to fit it into my timetable on busy days like today. I will try and keep what I’m writing about news related however if it’s been a bad week it may just be an update on me which will probably bore the socks off most of you but for some reason it helps me because then at least if I have had a bad week I’ve told someone.

Now as it lead some up to exams I put a few strategies in place to make my life as easy as possible. First I try to get a set gym/ exercise timetable going this is the moments of the day where I can switch off. I haven’t been swimming in a while but as my first exam is this week I’m going to get back in the pool because no matter what I know it’s where my brain will turn off the best and just chill allowing me to have a good nights sleep. Second I plan all of my revision at the beginning of the week. I like to do this because then I know each day what I have to do and I plan stuff around that so that I prioritise the revision over anything. Third food and drink now this is a tough one for me but I promised myself this year that I was going to make sure I drink enough water whilst revising and eat the right kind of foods to help my brain stay on track. I know that everyone has different things they do leading up to exams and I hope that they work for you I’m still perfecting mine but it’s getting there.

I hope you all have a wonderful week next week and good things happen to you. Just remeber to keep smiling at others and be kind to one another and the world will be a better place. See you next time.

Comments

Popular Posts