Bit of news

Hello everyone sorry I haven’t posted in 2 weeks I know it’s bad but with exams coming up next week and my revision ramping up I’ve had to put this on the back burner. I hope you are well and having a good week whatever you are doing. For me this week I have my last week working at Sainsbury’s which is going to be a weight lifted off my chest. And I’ll just be working at the pub for the summer. Next week I have my first exam which is C2 so hopefully that’ll go ok and then I’ve got a break before my next one which is chemistry paper 1. Anyway enough about me on with the blog.

On the news this week I saw a paper article about how a farmer used his wife’s underwear to help out of his cows with mastitis. Mastitis is the inflammation of the mammary glands in the udder that is normally caused by a bacterial infection due to a damaged udder. And this cow in the article had mastitis in her front two teats due to the calf’s favouring feeding on the front. So the farmer came up with a contraption consisting of his wife’s bra and some bungee cords to cover the front two years to protect them. The farmer responsible for this invention is called Graham Burnett. He said that he knew he had to think outside the box because he’d been recommended to use gaffa tape which sticks to anything but not udders after some trial and error. So with this contraption the cow could have the teats supported and protected from her hungry calves. If you search online cow wearing bra mastitis you’ll see the picture and I found it rather amusing.

I hope you enjoyed that little story sorry it can’t be long but revision summons me so I will have to go I hope you all have a beautiful week and that you keep smiling through thick and thin. I hope to see you back here soon.

Comments

Popular Posts