Quick update

Hi everyone, hope you have all had an amazing week. I certainly have as I have been lucky enough to  have spent my week in the French alps skiing with my best friend. As I’ve tried to have a proper week off I haven’t read the news really. So this week is simply and update on me and how my week has been.

So we arrived in resort on Sunday afternoon and we are staying in a group chalet so us two and 12 other people. Everyone is so nice. On the first night we had everyone from us the youngest to the oldest playing a fun drinking game that got everyone familiar with each other it was so amazing everyone gets on with everyone.

On the skiing front we had Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as bluebird days which were incredible to ski in. Then Thursday it snowed all day and the conditions weren’t very good so we only skied for around 3 hours that day then spent the afternoon in the pool, sauna and jacuzzi. Then Friday and Saturday we’re nice days but very very cold. Today it got to the point where my fingers and toes were so cold it was painful. I decided to come back at this point because it was so uncomfortable.

We have been very lucky Abbie and I as in our chalet are a group of guys in their mid twenties who have allowed us to go out for evenings with them and not be excluded from adult conversations which is really nice they have been so much fun and very amusing to watch when drunk. I have so wonderful stories from this holiday that I’ll never forget it’s been such a fun week.

I hope you have all had an amazing week too and achieved all of the goals you set out to do. I shall see you here next week with something much more veterinary based. Remember to stay happy and smile.

Comments

Popular Posts