Christmas Time

Hi lovely people, I hope that you are all well and are starting to feel festive on the lead up to Christmas. I know that since starting university this year my show on the blog has been abysmal, yes this has not been my priority this term. I have been concentrating on me and giving myself down time when my body needs it, I've been staying on top of work and just getting through the term because let me tell you the amount of content manages to blow my mind daily.

Over the Christmas holiday I will be trying to do 2 posts on here. I can't say what they will be on, lets just say I'm experiencing a bit of a writers block at the moment. My life isn't interesting as every day is the same I wake up early, go to the gym, go to uni, get work done, eat at some point and then sleep. Also because of how full on this term has been my head is constantly whirling with everything that we have been taught and are meant to know. I know it's a bad excuse.

I hope that you all have an amazing Christmas break and I will speak to you all soon. Remember to smile because you never know it could make someones day.   

Comments

Popular Posts