Why are Vet fees so Expensive? and the end of exam season

Hi everyone I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend, and have had a lovely few weeks since I last posted on here.

This isn't going to be a super long blog I just wanted to tell you about how I think my exams went and just to ask you to read an article that I found this week that really sums up all of my thoughts when it comes to people complaining that vet fees are expensive.

So my first proper exam season at university, it could have gone better but at the same time I feel like it could have gone worse. So far I have had 4 exams and I have 3 left. Luckily the last three are shorter exams which test on a smaller amount of the stuff covered this year. I think that for my animal science exams they went okay however the spot test which is when you get 1 minute to answer 2 questions on a specimen given to you and you have 60 stations. This exam is very time pressured and I understand why they do it however I feel like it tests exam technique and not getting stressed rather than the knowledge you actually have because the time pressure is so high. The other exam was an animal management exam called OSCE, I feel like this one went better we had six stations to do tasks with real animals, I only think I failed one station which is great so I only have to retake that one station in September. Come the end of this week I will have finished exams and I'll be going home to do 2 weeks of paid work before I start doing my placements for the summer which total 6 weeks then I start my proper summer holidays. I hope you all have done your best in your exams and I hope you all have an amazing summer with family and friends.

Here is the link to the article that I would love it if you just gave 5 minutes to read and share it because I believe that it is something that is important to share to people. 
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/pets/news-features/pet-costs-do-vets-charge-much/

I hope you all enjoyed and I know I've been bad with uploading, but I have to prioritise things in my life and university and rowing at the moment are coming first. I hope you are all well and are happy just remember this week to smile because you never know it could make someones day.

Comments

Popular Posts