Exam Season has HIT

Hello lovelies, I hope that you are all well, I just thought I would pop on here to explain what is going on with me at the moment and my aims for the next few weeks.

So I haven't really been on here because as always it is summer time again and so this takes a backseat when it comes to my list of priorities. I don't like not posting on here every week but I know that when it gets to this time of the year I just don't have time to put my full effort into the post and really produce the best content.
I have 7 exams coming up that I need to get 50% in to pass the year. I'm not sure if people know this but in a veterinary degree in the UK it is really a pass or fail, not like other degrees where you can get firsts and 2:1 and 2:2. I'm currently trying to get as much revision in as possible because the sheer volume of things you are expected to know is enormous.
I have been trying different revision methods because as yet I still have not found out what works best for me, I will one day work it out hopefully but I haven't yet.
My exams finish on the 6th June so I promise that I will be posting more regularly then.
I am also continuing with all of my rowing during this time which is allowing me have a little escape. Also at the weekend I raced at BUCS regatta and in the 4 that I was in we won the B final which I was really happy about.

I'm sorry this has been so short I just wanted to update you and to explain why I'm not posting as much. I know no one will miss my posts but I thought I'd explain myself anyways. Hope you are all well and just remember to count your blessings and smile because you never know it could make someones day. 

Comments

Popular Posts