HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU !

Hello hello everyone, firstly sorry for now posting in 3 weeks work has been rather manic and to be honest when I’ve not been at work I’ve eother been sleeping or at the gym. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer though in England the proper summer in kind of over really isn’t it ?   Anyways on with the blog

I GOT INTO BRISTOL UNIVERSITY !!!! For my dream course which as you all know is veterinary. Now I am so over the moon about this, the day results came out I was petrified I didn’t want to open them I hadn’t slept it was horrible. However the feeling after finding out I just wanted to tell everyone I was truly on cloud 9. I didn’t have time to celebrate though because I had work that evening but oh well I did go out for a meal on the Friday evening and ate WAY too much but oh well I’ll gym it off.

So I’m now slowly getting ready for uni, I go off on my 10 day Croatia holiday on the 31st August which I cannot wait for it’s going to be sooooooo fun. I’m kind of scared and nervous but excited to start it will be my first time living away from home so we’ll have to see how that goes hopefully I won’t starve. My parents are getting me a new laptop before I start uni to help me for all my notes and lectures and everything. And I’ve planned a shopping day for when I get everything for uni. Also I find out my accommodation on Wednesday which will be exciting so I can’t wait for that. Then I can properly get excited. I’m still debating whether or not to go to freshers, I’m much more of a gym bunny and to be honest one of my biggest worries at uni is the fact that I may shut myself off and just go to the gym the whole of freshers because drinking isn’t for me really. Anyway that’s by the by basically I’m super excited.

So this blog will change a bit when I get to uni what I’m thinking of doing is just the life of sam a vet student and incorporating my life as a student with the veterinary news and any fun facts I learn that week. So you’ll get a bit of me cooking, doing sport, going out and I’m hoping to add in some tips and advisories from my own trial and error for any other students out there. Now I know like no one reads this and no one probably ever will however I love doing this and just writing down my thoughts. I find it calming knowing my thoughts are out there somewhere and not stuck in my head. So sorry for you but what you read is what goes on in my head, a kind of manic very jumbled mess but hey if you’re still reading congrats!!!

I’m going to sign off here and I’ll hopefully be back sooner that last time. Until then hope you have a great week and remember to keep smiling because it could make someone’s day.

Comments

Popular Posts